Speed: 33 MPH
This $3.5 million dollar vessel is one of the most luxurious yachts available for charter in the Hamptons. The 84’ Azimut Flybridge was crafted and designed in 2017. The vessel has been kept in impeccable condition and is equipped with furniture and artwork that would rival that of New York City penthouse. The vessel’s flybridge has a full dining and lounging area with more than enough room for your whole group. Located on the bow is a dinette/lounge area with seating for up to eight people complemented by a luxurious sunpad with enough room for three. There are 2 different wet bars on the boat located in the main salon and atop the flybridge so that you never have to travel far for your next drink. The 84’ Azimut offers one of the finest luxury experiences you can have out on the water.
Custom interior decor designed by Ada Vioglio
Exquisite Flybridge complete with:
-Shade covered lounging area
-2 Person sunpad
Bow area complete with:
-Dinette/lounge area with seating for up to 8
-3 person sunpad
State of the art Audio/Visual Entertainment System
-Sirius Satellite radio
Two electric-at-rest-at-rest stabilizers for maximum comfort
Large salon with adjoining kitchen
– 12 foot Tender
– Multiple Flat Screen TV’s
– Air Conditioned Salon and Staterooms
– Full Kitchen
– 24 Underwater Lights
– Complete Indoor Dining Area
– 2 Outdoor Dining Areas
If you’re looking for one of the most luxurious charter vessels in the Hamptons then this is the boat for you. The vessel was crafted and designed in 2017 and has been perfectly maintained. From the hand-picked Italian marble to the custom furniture, not a single detail of this vessel was overlooked.
The photos and memories that you can capture on this vessel will be sure to make anyone envious. There is no better way to experience the Hamptons than aboard one of the finest yachts made by one of the top yacht manufacturers in the world.
Three Mile Harbor, East Hampton, NY, USA
Most Popular Destinations
On a 3.5 million dollar yacht, it really doesn’t matter what your destination is. Wherever you go, you’ll be sure to turn heads as you bask in luxury.
Our recommended destination is Shelter Island. The Island is only a short cruise away from from the vessel’s home port of East Hampton’s Three Mile Harbor. The island has incredible coves where you can anchor up and cool off while you swim around in its pristine waters. The homes and wildlife you’ll see along the way are elegant and beautiful. There is really no better way to experience the Hamptons than from the water.
We can accommodate just about any itinerary you are looking for. Feel free to ask about trips to Montauk, Block Island, Fishers Island, Connecticut, Martha’s Vineyard, Nantucket, or Newport. Please ask about catering or have your own chef on board. Any of these itineraries and custom requests are welcome. Additional costs will apply for these services.
– The captain is included with all charters
– For full and half day trips, local cruising fuel is included. There will be an additional fuel charge for any cruising above idle/trolling speed
– Water skis
– Floats & Rafts
Food, Beverages, Alcohol.
– The Vessel is limited to a maximum of 12 passengers due to strict USCG regulations
– Drugs and smoking of any kind are strictly prohibited. The vessel is 100% smoke free
– No Red wine or other drinks/food that could easily stain the furniture, teak, or carpets
– Pets are not allowed on board
Full payment is due at booking when departure date is within 120 days. Once booked, the boat is taken off the market and is 100% yours. If departure date is >120 days away, 50% is due at booking and 50% due by April 1.
Full-Day Rate (up to 8 hours)
Full-Day Charter Fee: $8,500.
An additional 20% gratuity service charge will be added to the rate.
– Multi-day charters will require a standard 30% APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance). These funds will cover any and all expenses incurred during the trip including fuel, docking fees, food, and alcohol. If the entirety of the 30% APA is not used during the charter, that money will be refunded or can be used as a gratuity for the crew.
– A photo ID and matching credit card must be brought with you to the pickup location. Any guests based outside the United States will need to bring their passport
– Pickup times are flexible. The charter will start at the time stated on the signed Charter Agreement
– Must be at least 21 years old to charter this vessel.